There are two different model kits to meet the preference of our clients. The Hixwer Microbiological Kits have been designed in two models according to the preference of the client. Both kits save time, costs and reduce risks in the results of your microbiological analysis through the membrane filtration technique.
Benefits of Hixwer Microbiological Kits:
- Long shelf life: 12 months
- Does not need refrigeration
- Our kits do not require water addition and are ready to use
- The Kits have the respective sterility, productivity and PH certificates
- According to International Standards
HIX-NKS-PLATEOur HIX-NKS-PLATE Microbiological Kit contains the necessary material to carry out your microbiological analysis through the membrane filtration technique. Each HIX-NKS-PLATE Kit contains:
- 100 60mm Petri dishes with cellulose pad, sterile
- 100 Nitrate of Cellulose membrane filters, 0.45um 47mm, white, gridded
- 100 sterile 2ml Plastic vials, ready to use.
- Irradiation, sterility and productivity certificate.
Available media and part numbers:
HIX-NKS-PLATE-GYM:For yeasts and mold count (M-Green Yeast & Mold Broth)
HIX-NKS-PLATE-TGE:For total count (M-Tryptose Glucose Extract Broth)
HIX-NKS-PLATE-CET:For Pseudomonas count. (M-Cetrimide Broth)
HIX-NKS-PLATE-END:For total coliform count (M-Endo Broth)
- 100 Microbiological Monitors (with funnel and Petri dish)
■ Filtration funnel
■ Cellulose pad
■ Nitrate of Celullose membrane filter 0.45um 47mm, white, gridded, non wellded
- 100 sterile 2ml Plastic vials, ready to use